Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought the FBI would serve us citizens long overdue justice, they down-played her role with classified information!

She compromises over 100 secret classified documents on her personal home computer, and it is NO BIG deal!
She rides on Air Force One like she owns it at our Tax Payer expense, and says she will reimburse the government for her expensive ride.

This woman is way over the TOP!!

What a mess the four years will be.......be prepared to throw your guns into the lake!!

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
This woman is way over the TOP!!

What a mess the four years will be.......be prepared to throw your guns into the lake!!
Make no mistake about it. The destruction of our rights will be felt for many years after her term(s) are over. The libs will own the Supreme Court.

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
What a mess the EIGHT years will be.......be prepared to throw your guns into the lake!!
Fixed it for you.

If she gets four, she will have 70% of the residents of America on the government teet with full pensions whether or not if they actually worked, to get her the next four only to follow that up with that ugly red headed kid of hers.

HOLY CHIT Batman!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Fixed it for you.

If she gets four, she will have 70% of the residents of America on the government teet with full pensions whether or not if they actually worked, to get her the next four only to follow that up with that ugly red headed kid of hers.

HOLY CHIT Batman!
The sad thing is that Trump's platform of creating jobs won't get him even one vote from the people he needs most...all those bastards want is what they can get for free; they don't WANT a job...they RUN from work and run TO the welfare office....in my almost 70 years I have seen at least 3 generations of welfare bums and each generation has been given more benefits than the previous one...most people only aspire to live a little better than their parents and are relatively satisfied if they do....that's why we have such a mess. Used to be you could tell a poor,out of work bum by his clothes ,car or appearance. Now, they dress as well as the rest of us,eat as well or better,have decent autos and enough money for the essentials like tattoos and the internet. Bleeding heart liberals and politicians buying votes with welfare benefits have ruined society.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Comp 1.....when I was a kid back in the '50s and growing up in a small Vermont town we had an "over-seeer" of the poor! Men Worked at the Town Barn does municipal duties, and the end of the week they received a small wage and a bag or two of Grocery!

Today, you can't put those people to work....to many Human Resource types and lawyers get in the way...trust me it can't be done! Drug test, workers comp issues, cell phones, and the lack of basic knowledge of how to shovel and push a broom!

Sad day.........for the USA............and Hillary wants to give out more electronic debit cards for the "needy"!!

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Sad part is Congress controls power of the purse. Not a damn one stood up against the Obama or Clinton regime. The could stop this welfare shit and cut the freeloaders off. They stall and pushy foot around and let the administration have what they want without debate in the house or senate. They who should uphold the rule of law more than any citizen since they make the law.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One can't trust Hillary to uphold the Law....she is a Generalist.....like whatever fits at the moment!!

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
She has broken more laws than anyone I can think of off hand, and still walks free. Must be nice to be entitled like that. Good thing she has all of that ill-gotten money in her Clinton Crime Family Foundation--she may need it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts