Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I did it! Perazzi enthusiasts were not pleased with this look on the Hi tech’s. I bought this gun used so the red paint came with it! Yes I defended it, with the same passion as Wad defending Turkish craftsmanship!

4C08313F-8800-4BE7-BD5E-2BFC7AA0324F.jpeg

Now this is more like it! 24 kt gold inlay! I guess we all come to our senses at some point! At a price though! Well worth the investment!

01DFC31A-ADD3-49E2-BC41-AD5D269BD391.jpeg

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Damn Phatmann..... that is suuuuuweeeet! I've contemplated doing my receiver in gold to match the PGE trigger. I've never seen a gold Perazzi receiver before. As others said, please share who did the work.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,662 Posts
That turned out very nice.... I like that a lot! You told me a while ago you were thinking about it, and I’m glad you pushed through with the project.

Reactions: Phatmann

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
Nice touch.

Now keep your hands off the receiver.

Reactions: Phatmann

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Gold powder fill kit, or solid gold inlay?
24 kt solid gold inlay

The work was done by Mike’s Custom Weaponry from Wrightsville Pennsylvania, Michael Crumling. Great experience. Same gunsmith who engraved Doudbbbb’s TM1! Two vey happy shooters!

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That turned out very nice.... I like that a lot! You told me a while ago you were thinking about it, and I’m glad you pushed through with the project.

It only took a week. I scheduled my week ahead of time with Mike Crumling.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
The Snake has been on Lucille for a couple of years, compliments of Dan and the crew at Giacomos and the top lever came on board at Tucson last month with the help of Don Rackley. Never hurts to have a little bling on your shooter!! I think the High-Tech gold job is really nice!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts