Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale (4) lenses for Panther frames. HDS Ballistx Lens 15,25,40 & 99 for night time shooting. Excellent condition no scratches. $125.00 each or $400.00 for te set.

brokentarget_2008_070414.jpg

·
Registered
293 Posts
How did these glasses perform for you? Is the HD feature a noticeable improvement compared to regular shooting glasses? Thanks. JGS

·
Registered
557 Posts
LGS yes they are a superior product and a visual improvement but the most important benefit for me is that they will stop a 22 cal bullet, our visual safety is of paramount importance to me, as I get older I very much appreciate my eye sight, having been next to 2 mishaps and one post away from another through the years has intensified my search getting the very best eye protection , these for me fill the bill, oft times I see shooters with 20,000.00 combo's shooting with no eye protection sad but true incinerate em!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Claybrdr, Evidently you have never been standing next to a gun that blew up, or you would not have made such an asinine statement, the other time came a 390 blew up and shrapnel hit me in my left wrist resulting in a hellava cut, and by the way I was 2 traps to his right! incinerate em!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would like to know how many people believe that those lenses would stop .22 bullet. I own a set and love them but, unles the .22 cal. shot bullet from quite a distance, they'd have to start calling you "old one-eye". Neil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.