Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

It was only a short time ago when we were hearing about Bird Flu and the terrible epidemic that was in the making. What happened? I haven't heard ANYTHING about it in quite q while. Did the epidemiologists defeat it? Was it just a scare? Was it like global warming - a good story but little science to back it up?

Where is Al Gore and do we have him to thank? I sort of doubt it. He has been too busy with his war on the internal combustion engine. Gee, I wonder what part that played in the present auto-makers crisis.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

It's still out there but mostly still in Asia. There were a couple of people last week that died from it.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

Where is Al Gore? Obama appointed him to eat and drink out of the public trough. Put him in charge of dealin' w/ global warming. Something we really need as I look outside and see the temp is -15 and the windchill -35 here in central Minnesota.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

The media got bored with it. They're back to pitbulls, global warming and SUVs.

·
Registered
290 Posts
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

I have to admit the press did a very good job of scaring us.....me included. I purchased 2,000.00 worth of MRE's. MRE's are not the old K-rations, they are quite good, I've got many lunch's worth, as an asside being in Florida they can substitue for hurricane food, so all is not lost.

·
Registered
814 Posts
HEY, WHAT HAPPENED TO

It used to be used car salesmen were the most untrustworthy people. The media people now deserve the award for Least Trustworthy. Merry, Merry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.