Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
fast gun, I've been telling people the same thing for a few years now. Sadly, even a lot of shooters totally disagree. You are right, THEY JUST DON'T GET IT...
Jeff

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
What ????? This is the crisis they wanted. They just couldn't get it through Fast & Furious. They've got it now with Newtown.

Photo caption Internet meme Text Sky Font

Jerbear

·
Molon Labe
12,004 Posts
I don't care who gives up their guns, I don't intend to

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Many have fought for our freedoms, many have died for our freedoms, I will not disgrace them by giving up my guns or any other constitutional rights.

·
Registered
441 Posts
We will surely face much opposition in the coming months. Let us please be civil and most of all accurate. Please do your research and get quotes 100% correct. We do not want to be labled a bunch of nuts. Remember, civil and accurate! Note the difference in the two quotes below. So first and foremost in accordance with George Washington, not only be armed but also disciplined. Check and double check you sources.

And yet another bogus Washington quote:

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government

The actual quote:

A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.
---George Washington's First Annual Message to Congress (January 8, 1790)

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Iwr,

You have to remember who your dealing with, NOW days, the elites claim to be more "educated" then anyone in World history.

THEY could not understand what George said in his address to Congress or the Nation.

The phrase KISS comes to mind, Keep It Simple Stupid, so they can understand!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.