Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...how many SBs has Brady won, since they got caught cheating?

Now we see - he's really not all he's cracked up to be.

Love it. Have a nice "golf season," New England.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Oh please, not the CHEATING argument again!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Yeah, that Brady is a real loser. Now that he doesn't have to work tomorrow he can get his ($30M) W2 from the Pats and file his 1040. Hopefully he'll get a big enough refund to fill the Pinto (Gulfstream) with fuel and have enough left over to take his ugly (supermodel) wife to the Golden Corral for lunch. (I suggest he go eat in a county that doesn't have an extra couple of percent food and beverage tax to pay for football stadiums.) Then he can go file for unemployment, since he will be laid off until September.

Damn loser!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
he is at least the third best quarterback,,,,,,,the top 2 for this year will be playing in a couple of weeks…….

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
With the personnel the Patriots were able to put on the field all season long, it is amazing that they got that far. Brady is not a one man show. He needs protection and recievers in order to play up to his potential. The Patriots lost Welker, Brady's "go to" guy through their double dealing. That cost them big time. They do have Edelman who is probably the best athlete in the game but one star player is not enough to win at this level.

I am not a Patriot fan but I think they will be bnack next year when their injured players are back. With a few new players, draftees and free agents, they will be contenders as usual.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
You're right Birdogs. Amazing how they're competitive year after year. Bostonians are spoiled with their sports teams. It's a shame we have to put up with the politics of the state.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Does anyone find it interesting that the two states tha recently legalized marijuana are facing each other in the Super Bowl.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey everybody! Denny finally pulled his head out of the oven and showed back up again! Glad to see you up and around, feeling back up to snuff, and ready to face the world once more.

I won't bore everybody with the specifics of my inbox, it was just more of the usual excuses from the Loudmouth East Coast..."two bad calls and we would have been in the SB this year," etc. Wouldn't you know it: those good-natured New Englanders were just good sports, and decided to "allow" Manning 400 yards of passing, just to be nice. Manning himself actually had nothing to do with it, you see.

(No excuse given for why Brady and the NE Offense couldn't find the end zone for 3 quarters of playoff football...but I digress).

As I told Denny in my response, Manning will choke in the SB, but...as long as he sent Brady and Belicheat to the showers, he has accomplished his purpose on Earth, for this year.

PS - Go Bruins!

buzzy

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
"Hey mastrolia"..... have you heard from buzz-gun?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -frank

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wonder what Tom Brady is thinking right now?

I'll take a guess: "Christ, I'm glad that's not me getting splattered in that game!"

(Go re-read Jan. 24, Frankie ^^^)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Like a democrat, changing the subject from Peyton back to Brady ( or GWB)!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Tom Brady wasn't watching the debacle I'm sure. I'm glad is was not the Patriot's that hammered that bad.

Frank, any syrup coming this year? I'll put a couple of extra dollars in for a new car for Beth;)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Syrup is still a month away!! And Beth's horrible s$&@box is still running just fine!! Knock on wood!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts