Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Foam Herters Decoys,

I am looking for Model 81 Herters that are solid body not the Suc style if you have any let me know.

Thanks......Greg

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
Hard to find these days. You might post on some of the Duck hunting forums. good luck!--Those old Herters were great decoys! Used them for years!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
If you can, post a picture of the style you are looking for. Ive got a bunch but dont know the differences between them. Jw

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I have looked around other places,I just thought maybe someone on here might have some they dont need anymore.

JW,the 81's are 18' long,9' wide and 5' thick,and come with a small keel with a weight embedded in it.

Most of the 81's you see are goose decoys but they made duck decoys in that size also.

The 72's are 16' long and the 63's were 14' long and were duck decoys only.

There are also 92's they were made as goose decoys only,and I am not sure of the size but they are probably around 20-21 inches long.

I am looking for the Foam type not the plastic,they were made in Puddler and Diver models.

PM me with what you have and prices,I am looking to get a small spread of 3-5 doz.

Thanks guys...........Greg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.