Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up the puppy yesterday and he looks like a Reuben! What a little cutie....He stayed quiet all night until about 6 am.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Want to make Reuben really happy, get him a little Ruby to play with ... Cute little feller, have fun with him ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
yvonne:

He is the cutest 3 legged pup I ever saw.

He looks sort of like a little collie with the colors.

Ok im sure he has a spare leg under there somewhere.

Post a picture of his happy face in a few days im sure after he gets settled in he will be wound up like a 8 day clock.

Foggy

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Kyra welcomes Reuben to Trapshooters.com and hopes to see many more photos of him as he grows up and (to her) becomes even more attractive. She hopes you will keep the camera handy and looks forward to further stories of a beloved pet finding a happy home.

Kyra

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Neil Kyra types better than I do is she that smart or did you help her some ok if you helped then im sure you spelled the word [fureher] for her but it just don't look right to me I have been wrong before and im sure I will be wrong in the future also.

Anyway it's always nice to see one trapshooting dog greet another into the trap sport I bet ole RUBEN don't have a clue on what is in the future for him yet!

Foghorn220

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Big paws, Foggy, I often have to do a little editing for her. I'll bet that Reuben will end up a better typist than either of us!

Neil

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hate to tell you this, Yvonne, but your beautiful puppy looks a lot like my senior cat--colors, fluffiness and white paws. Her name is Ruby Tuesday, so Reuben fits. I would love to have a dog, but I'm no longer capable of giving a dog the exercise it needs. I hope your Reuben has a long and happy life and that you make each other happy.

Kathy McLean

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He's adorable, Yvonne!

Some people asked me this weekend about the 4-box carrier that you made for me. I told them about the great reloader cover, too.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See my post on trying to name a male puppy for the story behind the name. KYRA .. Thanks for the welcome! I'll post some pictures of the growing up time for your album. Kathy .. A Pomeranian is about as close as you can get to a cat! Men think it's a dog, but we know exactly what it is......try one, you'll like it! This one is already fetching and bringing it here, sitting, etc. Now, if I can teach him to retrieve a duck, none of them will ever know ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.