Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another nibble at freedom. Just because you don't live there doesn't mean it won't happen to you. Do you think any criminals got their letters?

·
Registered
491 Posts
But Obama made a promise not to take away our shotguns. Did he lie to us? That's why gun owners need to rise up and vote those communist democrats out of office.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
You people should go to the superbowl and turn your guns in. Buy kissing their rearend you would probably get free tickets for getting on your knees. Bill

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
New Yorkers get what they deserve...AGAIN.
Those people..Cuomo, Bloomberg, etal....have NO shame, ZERO real solutions, yet New York voters keep putting them back in office..!! Un-freakin' believeable.
Can someone please tell us what the PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED MkII hand grenade has to do with magazine capacity, or firearms AT ALL for that matter,or what it had to do with the tragedy in Newtown Conn....????
Assemblyman Tedisco....HELLO...!!!!????....Anybody home..???
You think this kind of thing HYPOTHETICALLY leads to SWAT at your door...???
The whole idea of this P.O.S. legislation is to provide the blackshirts with the legal cover to start sweeping private homes for violations.
I know..I know..."they have to have a warrant"...RIGHT..tell that to the people in Boston who were dragged out of their homes at gunpoint while the police were looking for the marathon bombers.
We're not ON a "slippery slope" friends...we're over the cliff.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Again Don that is New York city not the whole state look in a map. I wont argu with you because thats what else they want. Very few people like cuomo or NYC here in Western NY or Centeral Ny. Beni

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the Libs can do it in NYC, what makes you think they can't do it in your town? Don't be ok with it there and not here. I would think that you might need to be able to protect yourself more so in NYC. It's not a good trend. WAKE UP AMERICA !!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Where ever you live, somewhere near is a bleeding heart liberal seeking to take your guns away. With 50 percent or better receiving some form of "entitlement" extracted from our pockets in the form of taxes we are doomed. That is unless conservatives unite without excuse and go to the polls in droves.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Once again, registration leads to confiscation.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
It is not just firearms or 2nd amendment rights the liberals are after. Its our total life style.
Two years in SE Asia taught me how to be destructive if I chose to. Manners and common sense from the rest of my life has taught me how to control those things.
At this time a good portion of what I have done and lived over the last 70 years is becoming or is politically incorrect or illegal. I fear for what my children and their children will be facing........ Larry

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
No kidding- If you like your guns, you can keep them. If you like your 30rd. mags, bandaleros, and other tactical supplies, you can keep them. If you like your stash of 20,000 rounds, you can keep it. If you owned all of these thing before March 2010, you are grand-fathered in, and may keep them. Sound familiar?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Secede!!! We beiievers in the constitution are going to have to carve out our own nation, seperate from the one we currently live in now....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts