Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have right of first refuseal on a Ithaca-SKB Century Signle barrel Trap 34 barel. Had a first look today gun appears to be in 98% range, any idea of a fair for both parties price?

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Bruce, 27th Edition blue book (4 years old now) has that gun at 98% at $525 and 95% at $470. Hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
You can do better. The co is no longer in business. Can you find parts? Can you find a gunsmith that can and will work on it when you need one? Can you get them to work on the gun either before the weekend shoot or during a shoot?

You need to find a gun that has parts being made and can be worked on my any gunsmith any where.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I didn't know that SKB was out of business, last I heard SKB was headqaurtered in Omaha NE in the US. Is that old news?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Bruce, SKB is/was built in Japan. They went out of business over a year ago. SKB in Omaha is where you send your gun for service. They have enough parts for at least 20 years. They are very good to work with. Mike

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
I've got one I know my wife wouldn't let me sell, her gun, purchased from a friend many years ago. I had the trigger worked on by Herb Stratemeyer which was flawless, great gun- no recoil- all in the fit. The 99's you can find anywhere, a good, I think they were Ithaca Century's are hard to come by.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.