Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Southern Grand I was introduced to a product that did help me. The stuff is called Power Grip. It is a powder, possibly rosin, that when rubbed on your hands significantly made my grip on the gun stronger. I also discovered that at least two All American shooters use it. My problem is that I can't find the stuff. Can anyone help me and possibly some others? Amazon.com advertises Power Grip for $1.50 per bottle but they seem to be out of it now.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Try mightygrip.com. They have various powders but it's about $10 a bottle.

Eric

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Get some George Brett "Pine Tar"....if you don't shoot well....then you'll be able to swing it w/o losing your grip!!

Don't you just love gimmicks? Remember what ole P.T. said many years ago, still holds true today!!

Curt

·
Registered
557 Posts
Pat, pro grip in made by Columbia, it is available at most all bowling alleys, in spray or creme, you can also get it online at bowlers discount sales incinerate em!

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the alternatives but I am sold on Power Grip. A nice dry powder that would fit easily into my shooting bag.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pat,
Check out Kay Ohye's website. He sells something by the same name "power grip" it's listed under the products page. Although his price is higher at $3.75.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Amazon indicates that Power Grip, for $1.50 per bottle, is in stock and ships in 3 -4 days. And if you look at the picture, it shows on the label, "PROPGRIP by Columbia." So it appears to be the same stuff that bigben mentioned.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Any Tennis equipment site sells muli-products like what your looking for. I use a sticky rosin type that looks like a 6" x 5/8" piece of wax. It fits in a tube. Just roll it in your hands or gloves.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike- Thank you for the offer to send me a bag but the specific product I am seeking comes in a plastic bottle.

Pat Ireland

M

·
0 Posts
Pat,

Is this the stuff? If so, it's on Kay Ohye's website as indicated earlier by sinker_63:
<center>
</img></center>
Mike

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mike- That is the stuff. I will order some today.
Biff- It will require more than Dapper Dan for my hair to get me looking respectable. Do you know anything about a Dapper tummy reducer? I do know Kay, and I am certain that he does not sell this on his web site (sorry Kay, I am feeling pesky this morning).

Pat Ireland

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Pat...

We both should be kicking ourselves for not checking the link Jim Forsbach posted. It's the same product and its less than half the price!

Thanks Jim...I know better.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.