Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Be On The Lookout For A Krieghoff Plantation Scroll Combo! A Friend Was In A Restaurant In Albuquerque Last Evening (May 22nd 2011) When Someone Broke Into His Ford Pickup (Truck)And Stole This Beautiful Krieghoff. This Is A Trap Gun And Has A Special Stock. There Is What Looks Like A "Fish Eye" On The Left (Cheek)Side Of The Stock. This WILL Standout At A Distance.Unsingle Combo In A Krieghoof Case.SERIAL # Is 90048 Please Contact Me At [email protected] Or Cell # 575-760-1379 Thanks Guys & Gals I Hope It Turns Up!!!! Joe Whitehurst President New Mexico Trapshooting Assocation.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Don't know if this is old news to most, but several years ago at the World Skeet shoot in San Antonio, they figured guys showed up and walked around like spectators but they were actually scoping out nice guns. Most shooters go out for dinner afterwords, and next thing you know, your gun has been stolen.

· Registered
379 Posts
1 Kreighoff, 1 DT-10, and 1 Browning in our vehicle at the Colligate shoot a few years back. Met a few other shooters at a local eatery.

Having heard stories from the Grand, I looked the vehicle over and sure enough there was a little orange dot on the bottom lip of the rear bumper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.