Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i need to purchase and have installed an adjustable recoil pad device as well as a new recoil pad on my Ljutic Dynokick. Multiple spine surgeries make this a necessity for me.

Who makes the best model? I'd like one that i can adjust in multiple directions/dimensions.

Also, any preferred installers? I live in Southern Ca but will ship if that's what it takes.

Thank you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Todd Nelson (Country Gentleman--stockfitter) does an expert job and his adjustable buttplate is adjustable THROUGH the pad which is very important. He travels to many of the major shoots or can be sent to his home. He did a beautiful job on my stock and the quality of the hardware and fitting was superb. His website is www.gunfitter.com...

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have the Jones adjustable plates on my K-80 and KX-5. It's an older design and one has to remove the pad to adjust. The main thing is that it stays put. If you don't suffer from the compulsion to constantly tinker with your gun, it will do.

Kick-Eez for the pad itself. It's as good as any, IMO.

·
Registered
691 Posts
mt,

How much adjustment do you need? I have one on my BT99 and it only has so much adjustment; 1" Vertical drop, .3125" Horizontal Offset, 22 degree Diagonal-Left and Right. If you need more than that, the PFS is the way to go.

If that is enough, Tron is the way to go.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
The aluminum version of the Morgan Adjustable Recoil Pad are pretty nice and priced fairly cheap. They don't have quite as much adjustment of some others though.

Matt

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i was hoping to be able to adjust pitch a few degrees as well as angle the toe out perhaps 15 degrees or so and lower the pad about 3/4 inch.

I didn't realize that the PFS would work with a Dynokick...not sure how much they cost.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.