Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later, more sober and honest reporting indicates that there were actually less than 1 million visitors to D.C. that day. The left can always manage something if it is in their interest-New Orleans was not.

Jim R.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Dems just borrowed all those school buses that were never used for evacuation in New Orleans in order to bring Obamabots to D.C.

·
Registered
721 Posts
After closing all 4 bridges, and shutting down the major metro stations to exit traffic only, the only option for a working stiff to get to work was to take the water taxi at a cost of $90 round trip. It was bad enough that my normal metro round trip is $13.50 a day.

There is a reason I flew to Florida on Monday to work remotely and I am one of the few who have that option. I am sure it will be difficult to find the information on what the clean up cost after the inauguration. Once they do, the White House will probably cancel the 4th of July.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
In N.O. some were staying to protect what they had worked for, earned and wanted to keep (including their guns which the government tried to sieze). At the Washington event (a prelude to the second coming) they were looking for a handout, mortgage money, gasoline, and a totally free ride.

Been to N.O. (88) Loved it. Can't get a bad cup of coffee and I felt safe in most neighborhoods.

Been to D.C. (also 88). Was warned by the cabbies that I shouldn't go anywhere at night on foot.

Can carry in La. Can't own a handgun in DC

Any pattern here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.