Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This part came with a Superposed I bought. Does anyone know what it is. I thought they might be something to do with a release trigger which I don't use. Just curious to see if I should save it or toss them.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
hard to tell from the scale but I think you're right..looks like a style of relase hook or a modified ejector hammer

·
Vendor
19,401 Posts
It is a rough hook. Todays release makers polish their parts. All the good ones do that. Allem, Gobel,Phillips, Rucker, et al. I have a hook in my superposed and ti is shiny and bright

·
Registered
197 Posts
Release hook, hook very short, small hole for spring pull off. One pin is a pivot, the other is contacted by hammer to push back until hook catchs, trigger releases hook,,needs a quick sharp pull to be efficient. Slow lazy pull on trigger creates a pull thru with mark on traphouse. A poor copy. More than likely if you view the trigger assembly after stock removal it will all make sense.

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
No don't throw it away, put it someplace so you will never forget where it is at, until you need it and you can search the house the shop everywhere and still not find it

That is how it works for me LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts