Trapshooters Forum banner

Help Identifying These Trigger Parts

1120 12
Continuing my ongoing clean up of my gun/reloading room I came across these parts and for the life of me I cannot remember what they are.

Anyone have a clue?

Auto part Gun accessory Font Metal Machine
Font Wood Auto part Household hardware Metal
Font Rectangle Auto part Fashion accessory Metal
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Well known trouble maker
4,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BYG.

I think you are spot on. I remember now the rod was the cocking rod keeper, had Mike send me out an extra after I dropped one out of the receiver not paying attention.

Can't remember why I have the hammer sears, but hey, I can't remember what I had for lunch so no surprise there.

· Premium Member
15,900 Posts
I am curious how you know that. It must be a function of extensive experience with the tool. JPM

No, the 1000 used brass. They are from the 1500 Combo Sheep Shaggearer, a device that allowed both shearing and sharing of sheep.

Not to throw anyone under the bus but my knowledge comes from extensive conversations with AusAmateur and several others who live in Wales and England. I have no first hand experience with sheering a sheep, or for that matter with ANY activity involving sheep...

· Registered
6,254 Posts
No, the 1000 used brass. They are from the 1500 Combo Sheep Shaggearer, a device that allowed both shearing and sharing of sheep.

Or so I hear....
Well, you Aussies are the experts on sheep shaggearing, although the Scots and Welsh might contest that. I'll take your word on it.

Warning: NSFW, may incite animal husbandry, or other barnyard frolicking. Those from OK may be drawn to beaver pounding from this video.

Don't say a I didn't warn ewes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts