Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This a model 94 winchester that I had in the back of the safe for MANY years and really don;t know much about it . The serial number is 4529876 and i think it was made arounf 1976. Rough shape. I'm trying to identify what actual model it is. Could use some help for you winchester guys. My camera is broken and i can post a picture when i get it back. Help is appreciated. It is a lever action 30-30 and somewhat rusty but i don't know the actual model Motordoc

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Probably a fair to Midland chance that it's a 94. If your absolutely sure that it's a Winchester and made in 76' by them.

With no details at all except for above, Buffalo Bill Commemorative.

Did I win it?

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,670 Posts
Ok guys. I know it is a94. Trying to find which model it is
That’s what they’re saying; it’s a Winchester Model 94..... that’s what model it is. Not being a smart a**, but you say you know what model it is, but you’re asking us what model it is.

If you’re asking what variation of Model 94, like a commemorative, or a special edition of the Model 94, you aren’t giving any detail where that can be determined. Your best bet is to contact Winchester.

Reactions: Cheetah

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
Did they ever make a model 94 in .410? Seems I remember hearing about them, but never saw one. I always used Marlin Lever rifles, so didn't keep up with the Winchesters much.

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Condition stated: "rough shape" says it all. Just needs to be safety checked before use as a shooter. Otherwise, it's a wall hanger.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
He said it was a 30/30 and yes they made a 9410 but not in 76 and they made a 44mag.back then,and in 78 they made a Big Bore 94 in 375 cal.Get us some more info or pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts