Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all.
I am Pete.
and I live in the state of confusion (California).
the San Francisco bay area.
I shoot at Livermore/Pleasanton rod and gun club.
nice board, nice people. I

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the disjointed post(I did something wrong).
Let me start again.
Hi all.
my name Is Pete.
and I live In the San Francisco bay area.
I am a member of the Livermore/Pleasanton rod and gun club.
You have a nice board here and the people who post are real nice
I would like to stick around If that is ok with you all
thank
Pete

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello Pete, as Fred said, there are quite a few really good people here. Glad you could join. Tony

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Pete :

You have come to the best Board around I know them fancy one's that are in catagory's might be nice for the younger folk's well it look's like this site is heading that way also a little bit at a time but if you want to know any thing about anything at all then just ask it here and im sure you will get the right answer of course you might have to weed thru a few post to get what you are looking for but when ever a site gets so strict that I can't tell what I think then I won't be back but anyway enjoy all of the wisdom on this here trap site you will learn a lot as I have in the past also!!!

Foggy!

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Hi Pete,

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask for help when needed as their are some extremely knowledgable folks that hang out on here. They have saved me a lot of money and headaches and all it costed was to ask for help. I lived between Milpitas and Pleasanton years ago and loved it but moved back home to be near my aging parents. I still miss the great fishing.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from South Georgia. Jackie B.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Hi Pete, I'm from Eugene, Oregon now but a long time resident in Contra Costa County and shot Livermore, Sacramento, Stockton and Martinez where I'm a life member. You must join in on the north and south bay leagues still operating in your neck of the woods for good times and seeing other venues. This board is the mostest fun and you should easily find friends in all states, provinces, and even a few in Europe, down under, and Asia as I have. Have a good time.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
886 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire, Pete. This site can be addicting at times.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.