Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While browsinb the show me your bench thread, I saw a few mec reloaders with what appeared to be oversize bases on the bottles. Does anyone know where these can be found?
Jeff Randall

·
Registered
687 Posts
The heavy duty ones, that hold 25 pounds of shot, are made by basic machine co. I love mine, Pm me if you need more infro I will try and dig it up. I would try basic design machine on search bar first.

·
Banned
694 Posts
They are kind of pricey at around $70 I beleive. You can only put one on your loader. Shot side probably as they hold 25+ lbs. They are made of thick plastic. No fear of them ever splitting. I have two, one on each loader. Large mouth for pouring shot into. Yes, I would google Basic Design Machine. The guy is on this forum pretty often.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Made by Basic Machine Co. However, they haven't made any in over a year. I have been on the waiting list since since last August. If they don't start producing them soon I will.

Chuck

·
Registered
607 Posts
The only thing i don't like about is the fact that if you want to change powders you can't flip it back far enough as if it should have been designed with a longer neck down area. Other than that it's nice. Tim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Greevesman, do you have a photo of the one with the shot dump? I am ready to buy a Spolar just for that option, I load pot shoot loads, sporting clays and trap with 5 different shot sizes, and 3 different powders....... Need to make shot changes on my 9000 h easier. Thanks Cory

·
Registered
24 Posts
Basic Design Machine
1-484-241-1136
I agree go with the bottle with the dump valve, The owner I believe is named Lou, a good guy to do business with.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Would anyone be willing to take some close up pics of these bases?
Maybe on and off of the loader?
I would like to see how they are made and attach.
Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.