Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thanks to Dale and all his staff for a great weekend. The makers and all the line personal were just great.
The hardest workers may not here it enough but here is a big THANK YOU for a job well done in the heat and humidity. Hope to see you all next year.

Mike
Green Bay, Wi.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The office help has all been there for years. That says a great deal about management of the shoot. Pullers, loaders, line supervisors all excellent. Kitchen staff is tooooo good. It is the way a shoot should be staffed and managed.

Agree with Green Bay, THANK YOU to all involved.

Bob

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would have to agree with the above, and the turn out was very good, I have been there every years since 2008 and I think this was the best turn yet. Good scores, good food and a lot of fun to keep you around after the main event every night. As normal the pump doubles were a lot of fun.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
But...but...I've heard bad things, too. Word is, a guy named Kenny Brandt roams the grounds frightening small dogs and ladies.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Kudos to Dale, well run, good office help, grounds well kept, good line help. a lot of clubs could learn something from the way it is run.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This was my first big shoot since 1999... think I got some of the rust off!! I'm glad I chose the Heartland Grand. It was so well-run by Dale and staff that I'm sure to be returning.

-Scott Hoppe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts