Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to contact Jerry Bryant (Silent Treatment) hearing protection. I'm really interested in having him fit me, but can't find out how to get hold of him.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hello,

Read the OHIO STATE SHOOT TIME thread posted just ahead of your question,
might be the info you need ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'm in Michigan and was wondering if he's going to be at Mason next week. I don't understand his email address from what you posted.

·
Super Moderator
5,320 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm in Michigan and was wondering if he's going to be at Mason next week. I don't understand his email address from what you posted.

I didn't post his email address. I mentioned him in this post so that it would send him an alert. If you put an "at" sign in front of a member's alias the forum software sends them an alert that they've been mentioned in a post.

Click on the thread I posted and then click on Jerry's alias. One of the items on the pop up will be to send him a PM.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jerry is not on here as much anymore. If he doesn't answer PM me for his personal email or phone number.
Thanks for the reply. I haven't heard back from Jerry. If you have his personal email, I would like to send him a message. I won't bother him with a phone call. Thanks again.

Jack

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I bought my plugs from Jerry a few years back in Missouri. I'm not happy with them, though. When I have them in, I can't hear a damned thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts