Registered
Ktieghoff K-80 super sport one plantation, one gold super scrol
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what types?? was there any Hodgdos??

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
I was there Saturday for the AIM shoot. Not all vendors were there yet, none of the east fields vendors were open.
Gamaliel's was open & had two powders, one was international. They also have some kind of a package thing with a powder & shot I have never heard of. Wasn't Maxim or that Noble powder either. You got 5 pounds of powder, the shot, wads & primers for $259.00 I believe. It was a 1 1/8 oz type powder they said? Graf's has had powder lately in their local store but if they have enough to fill Grand needs is a question. They did have 700x for $138.00 for 8 pounds in store. Wednesday will tell us all. Colonel

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think it was Grafs that was selling 700x at the Iowa State shoot for that price, but you had to buy a companion product (case of wads, case of primers, or shot) too. Sunset had 700X for $130 with no companion product required.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I was there Saturday for the AIM shoot. Not all vendors were there yet, none of the east fields vendors were open.
Gamaliel's was open & had two powders, one was international. They also have some kind of a package thing with a powder & shot I have never heard of. Wasn't Maxim or that Noble powder either. You got 5 pounds of powder, the shot, wads & primers for $259.00 I believe. It was a 1 1/8 oz type powder they said? Graf's has had powder lately in their local store but if they have enough to fill Grand needs is a question. They did have 700x for $138.00 for 8 pounds in store. Wednesday will tell us all. Colonel
Colonels... perhaps you made a mistake.. I was open Saturday from 8 till 7 and very busy all day long.. at one point I think I had about 5 waiting outside the trailer.. and yes, I'm on the east end as well as several others that were open.. . Were you there.. or did someone lie to you so you decided to share it here???

·
Registered
1,493 Posts

Colonel Klink... your statement above is NOT true I was open from 8 am till 7pm on Saturday and did a great deal of work.. at times lined up 4/5 deep in front of my trailer.. I spoke with 2 others vendors that were open on the east end and both of them have very good traffic and work.
Were you there??? or are you just repeating something someone told you???

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Tom Larkin at the Stock Shop was open Sat/Sun as was Doug Hubbart, Top Line Porting, and several others on the east vendor tent area .......m

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Sorry Flalagarto, I didn't notice you were open Saturday. I know who you are as you made a pair of ear plugs for me 2 years ago at the Grand. All I seen was vendors setting up & some had not arrived yet. Several of the west end stores weren't open saturday either. Stay dry on wednesday, looks like a lot of rain coming in Wednesday thru early thursday morning. See ya at the Grand. Colonel

·
Registered
250 Posts
Bought an 8 pounder of claydot at grafs tent at the grand. No wad or primer purchase required. It was $140 even with taxes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts