Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29,238 Posts
Yes, we trapshooters are a very tolerant bunch.

Reactions: Claybird2

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
If you're clay target enthusiast, it's a great place. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable, experienced shooters in a wide variety of shotgun/clay target subjects and most of them are willing to share with others.

The only downside (and maybe this is just me) is there always seems to be a few "crusty" people on this site who seem to have their share of bad days.

Oh well, I guess not everybody can be as warm and fuzzy as me.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Being that this is a "Don't ask, don't tell" website, Skeeters and Sportiest do often post here and as long as they don't try anything wierd with us, we need to be tolerant.

Personally, I've never shot Skeet or Sporting Clays, so I am of sound mind.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I shoot trap, skeet, wobble trap, and sporting clays. Haven't shot five stand yet. Have friends that are trying to get me into a five stand league. If it flies it dies. It's all good.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I guess that I'm not normal. I enjoy Trap ( bunker, wobble, and American ) along with sporting, 5 stand, skeet, and the crazy quail.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
29,238 Posts
They walk among us.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
i, like many others, got tired of the other shotgun site....with all its (in your face) advertising pasted in your post top and bottom, with mods that dont mod. and too, many of the others ....can only talk so much about a topic before it gets worn out....and decide go somewhere else.
seems to be a trend...no matter how much you try to seperate registered from fun shooting the registered tends to dominate most topics with no concern or interest in the lesser side of the sport.
here....the registered tend to be more tolerant of fun shooters...unlike the other website.
i for one got tired of high pressure skeet. thank GOD i can shoot both, so i find myself here more often, since trap has stirred an old interest of mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts