Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great fun for the "off season"

Check out the photos posted under the Shoot Information/Results Category.

·
Registered
858 Posts
What about shooting a gobbler while squatting against a tree taking a dump?
27 pounder with 11" beard and 1-1/4" spurs.

Dump rhymes with stump!

·
Banned
16,308 Posts
Have you ever shot a stump while sitting on a trap?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Back when I was shooting a lot of games, we would shoot from chairs. One time a shooter brought in an old door from a pick-up truck and propped it up, and we had to shoot through the window opening.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
GunDr I know some guys who would be good at the car door shoot. I know a guy who says a "hard right" is any shot out the passenger window.

·
Molon Labe
12,004 Posts
I tried shooting dove from a stool last fall, ended up falling off it backwards trying to get a shot

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Used to be an old trapshooter at Tri-County who shot from a wheelchair. He was pretty dang good, too.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
No I have not but Howard Hefley/KC, MO probably has. Howard loved to shoot anything out of the ordinary. Once I shot a registered handicap with him at Elliotts in Raytown, MO. From 27 yards, I was lead off...Howard was on post 5. When it came time for Howard to shoot, he sounded like he was calling from the next county. I looked over at him and he was behind a tree between trap 1 and trap 2. Later he asked if the squad would agree to shooting the doubles event from the roof of the clubhouse. If you knew Howard, you'd understand.

I love that kind of stuff!

milt

·
Registered
152 Posts
BigBadBob.

"What about shooting a gobbler while squatting against a tree taking a dump? 27 pounder with 11" beard and 1-1/4" spurs."

You should probably have a Dr. look at that,a 27lb turd at one time can't be healthy........and them spurs had to hurt.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Actually have shot from roof of outhouse. I know its noy a safe way but this was decades ago. Back when men were men.lol Heck we shot from inside trash barrels on top of cars, better stop I guess.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.