Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hastings Trigger Assembly for the Remington 1100 and 11-87 Shotguns

Condition : This assembly is incredibly clean, 99% plus condition. It appears to have never been installed in a firearm.

Also worth noting, these are no longer being produced and as such are getting more and more difficult to come by, especially in this condition.

Price : $250.00 (plus shipping and handling)

As with everything that I sell, if your not 100% satisfied with the purchase you may certainly return the item for a complete refund of the purchase price. I, of course, cannot (and will not) be held liable for the items AFTER they leave my possession, should the item you purchased be damaged in transport and / or after you receive said item, as unfortunate of a situation as that would be, there will be no refunds from me due to this. All the more reason for you to opt for insurance. Let me reiterate, AFTER the items leave my possession I will not be held responsible / accountable for it.

There will be a 4% charge for PayPal, I prefer USPS Money Orders for payment, however. Insurance is up to the buyer. No International Sales. I will wait on personal checks to clear prior to shipping.

First “I’ll take it” , gets it.

My paypal address is : jj-guns (at) hot mail (dot) com

Thanks for Looking. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions that you might have. Should my inbox be full feel free to send an email to the above email address.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Please forgive my lack of knowledge regarding the Hastings trigger mechanisms (I do know their barrels). But, aside from the trigger blade, what significant differences are there between this unit and a standard Remington? Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My apologies, folks. These were (are) consigned to me by an individual who is not too terribly technologically savvy, he doesn't even own a computer and said individual had asked me to put these trigger groups on here for him. I'm not terribly "trigger group savvy" and as such, can't answer many of the above questions... I have two of these groupings and was told that they were both the same, upon further inspection that is certainly not the case. Therefore, I took a picture of the boxes for both of these trigger assemblies and have included said image in both the original post as well as the post to follow this one with the 'other' assembly.

I do know that they are both 'pull' trigger assemblies and that he wants the same amount for both assemblies. My apologies for any confusion that this might have caused. I called the person that owns the assemblies asking him the questions that have been asked to me and am currently awaiting a response.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My apologies, folks. These were (are) consigned to me by an individual who is not too terribly technologically savvy, he doesn't even own a computer and said individual had asked me to put these trigger groups on here for him. I'm not terribly "trigger group savvy" and as such, can't answer many of the above questions... I have two of these groupings and was told that they were both the same, upon further inspection that is certainly not the case. Therefore, I took a picture of the boxes for both of these trigger assemblies and have included said image in both the original post as well as the post to follow this one with the 'other' assembly.

I do know that they are both 'pull' trigger assemblies and that he wants the same amount for both assemblies. My apologies for any confusion that this might have caused. I called the person that owns the assemblies asking him the questions that have been asked to me and am currently awaiting a response.
Is it $250 for both triggers, or $250 each?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts