Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I'm missing for a complete backup gun is the Hastings High Rib 30" barrel and a jack west stock. I know I can get the stock new, but was hoping someone might have a used one.

Please let me know if you have either.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Those of us that have the barrels are not likely to sell them at this point, expect to pay some serious bucks to get one.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have one and the barrel is pretty amazing. I'd be devastated if anything happened to it, hence why I am looking for a backup. Any idea how many they made? I've been searching on the web and have seen less than a dozen for sale ever anywhere. I didn't realize how rare these are. If you are willing to part with it at any price, let me know. I'm interested.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I hate to say it, but you would probably be more likely to get a backup by using a standard 1100 barrel and having a rib machined to the same profile as the Hastings rib.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hate to say it, but you would probably be more likely to get a backup by using a standard 1100 barrel and having a rib machined to the same profile as the Hastings rib.
Yeah, worst case I have a vent rib 30" barrel that I was thinking of putting an AddARib on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts