Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the lens replacement in both eyes . Laser twice. Waiting on Christmas for the next one.
Yesterday in singles I was hitting everything. The target were as big as pies. I haven't shot since the California State shoot. I realized it was only 97 . I shot consistently in hand cap the rest of the Tournament.
I hope this isn't a fluke.
Steve

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have had the lens replacement in both eyes . Laser twice. Waiting on Christmas for the next one.
Yesterday in singles I was hitting everything. The target were as big as pies. I haven't shot since the California State shoot. I realized it was only 97 . I shot consistently in hand cap the rest of the Tournament.
I hope this isn't a fluke.
Steve
I had lens replacements five years ago. I had stopped shooting as my vision was at the point of not seeing the targets clearly. Big difference for a few years after surgery. But now the floaters have crept in and I get an occasional blurred spot pop up which is very distracting.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had cataract removal on both eyes in the past year and it’s amazing how lights and colors are so clear now. My singles and doubles have been
good but my handicap hasn’t improved but cant blame that on my eyes!!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had lens replacements five years ago. I had stopped shooting as my vision was at the point of not seeing the targets clearly. Big difference for a few years after surgery. But now the floaters have crept in and I get an occasional blurred spot pop up which is very distracting.
I hate floaters

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a period where I was unable to drive because of massive floaters. It was feared I had a torn retina. It after 6 months diminished.
The next year I started the Cataract surgery. I chose the special lenses. Everything was great four a year. Then the eye sight diminished. We had a laser surgery. Good for 4 months. I was told we will monitor and in year if needed preform another. I have till December for the appointment.
Now suddenly the change.
Wow.
I shot 24/24/24/25. The last 25 my legs were shaking.
Dam feely like a kid again
Steve

·
Registered
Remington 1100
173 Posts
I used to wear glasses with distance correction. When I was 72, I was driving my car and took off my glasses to put on my sunglasses. All the sudden, I realized I could see better without my glasses. It was explained to me that when you get older your cornea can change shape and improve your distance vision. I'm 10 years older now and I only wear glasses for reading.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts