Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone noticed the anti-gunners, our anti-gun trolls, and their enabling Fudds are no longer saying, "No one is going to come and take your guns away"?

·
Banned
556 Posts
Brian, Is someone going to come and take your guns away from you? How would they do it? Someone knocks on your door, says "Gimme all your guns or I'll kill you, then I'll eat you, then I'll drive to Kelso WA and poop you out." Is that how you picture it? I think you and your Fudds and your trolls and all the other clever names you imagine are nuts.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,979 Posts
"then I'll drive to Kelso WA and poop you out". Not before eating a 16oz bottle of Tums....plus, with all of Brian's vinegar, he'll be wiping off 3 layers of skin with that dump.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess there's ONE Fudd enabler who is still making the statement, despite plenty of examples of gun bans in New York, etc.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
ismah:

You wrote to Brian, "Is someone going to come and take your guns away from you? How would they do it? Someone knocks on your door, says 'Gimme all your guns...'"

Well... that's pretty much the way New York State Assemblyman James Tedisco sees it for long gun owners in New York City. The city has mailed owners notices saying 'turn in your guns or get them out of the state'. Quoting Tedisco, "Hypothetically, it can start with a letter, and then that can lead to someone knocking on your door saying, 'I want to see your gun."

Of course, the letters aren't hypothetical. NYC mailed 500 of them to owners that previously registered their long guns with the city. Those owners now face the prospect of having police at their door unless they comply.

Whether in Kelso, WA or elsewhere, Bloomberg, de Blasio, Cuomo and all their gun grabbing friends can go poop in their hats.

sissy

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And as many of us have stated for decades, registration leads to confiscation.

The anti-gunners, liberals and their enabling Fudds told us that was nonsense too.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
What if YOU did not have ANY rights, and the Constitution did not pertain to you because of the color of your skin? What if YOU where not even considered a Human Being by your Government?

What would YOU be willing to do, to change the Government, because changing the color of your skin is not possible? What if your peaceful demonstrations to gain recognition where dispersed by gunfire, using deadly force, from YOUR COUNTRIES Government, because they where afraid that your group was becoming a threat to their powers?

I know, unimaginable, isn't it?

I can only imagine what your reaction, and physical responses would be, but I think it would be to the point that you would be considered a "Terrorist". For now, I guess a hypocrite will do.

Now, is there anyone out there that has a picture of the actual, official, letters sent out, along with the accompanying envelope, it was sent in, for verification as to who sent it?

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Well they stopped stop and frisk..now they take away guns from the good guys. Are they stacking the deck for a good vs. evil war? ismah and tron...Methinks somebody already pooped you out. You're non=functional brains rendered you impotent in the thought process anyway. And, Bloomberg is doing great...his soda laws overturned and other mayors are jumping his gun grab ship in droves. His senility coupled with his money make him think he can decide whats good for everybody. Maybe he is what Oprah meant when she said old white people need to die. If I was racist I would say Oprah needs sickle cell. I am not a racist so I would not say that. There are numerous terminal and painful illnesses. Any one she chooses is O.K. with me. ed

·
Registered
995 Posts
I would suspect a more subtle approach.
How about:

A dangerous life-style clause in your new government (or your employer's) health care plan. Sure you can own a gun, but you have to pay more, much more. And now your wife is ill. Do you really have a choice?
Or how about the EPA making lead ammunition either illegal or taxing it out of existance. Primers? Gunpowder?

Or simply taxing firearms owners for damages "caused" by firearms?
Or onerous restrictions designed to keep us safe after terrorists or nut jobs use them on "the children"?

Or the trumpeted notion that having firearms in the home is an element of "child abuse" after some terrible incident?

Or by executive mandate making certain "criminal types" unfit to own, like consumers of alcohol or canibus, veterans seeking treatment, or how about anyone involved in domestic abuse cases? (OK, bad examples...)

Or further dis-information campaigns suggesting that forearms ownership is an overt sign of racism, mental instability, etc?

Or the scariest of all, the makeup of the Supreme court changing from 5-4 to 4-5, and all of a sudden Heller is struck down and the definition of "militia" is changed from the individual to the State?

No sir, the scenerio of the jack-booted thug kicking in your door is but one of many...

dju

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stl, I think you missed the Mandela thread and shot this one instead. You need to be on the next field over.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
'If you like your guns, you may keep them.' If you like your 30 rd. mags., ammo pouches, bandeleros, et. al., you may keep them.' If you owned your guns before March of 2010, you may keep them.' If you had 20,000 rounds of ammo before March of 2010, you may keep.'

Seems to be a familiar theme.

·
Registered
12,461 Posts
As the present Liar in Chief has exposed himself for what HE is, kinda brings back the question as to WHY are his college transcripts still hid and NO "honest" birth certificate ever been seen.

Smoke and mirrors!!

Oh ya, remember slick willie coming out of Ron Browns funeral laughing his you know what off, until he seen the cameras on him and worked up a tear face?

Obo just couldn't resist doing samething along the same line! Your at a funeral supposedly paying honor to the dead. Obviously as a Liberal/Democrat it time to be stupid and get caught on camera!!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Timber

Did you see the Worst Ladies face as Odumba## was taking that "selfie" with that hot blonde white chick?

Boy, if looks could kill!!!

Someone needs to post that picture, and ask for Captions to it.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hope Mooshelle kicked his ass for that later. What an embarrassment.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yeah, the second one was the one I was referring to.

I'll bet she chipped three teeth during that photo!

Too bad too, cause I heard the tail-gaiters at the soccer arena had some kick-a$$ barbecue ready.

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
I think it is funny. Not what I would call diplomatic behavior. It seems to be a natural for him to make an ass out of himself in public. Moochelle probably has him cut off for awhile. LOL.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts