Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck is going around. Down now for 6 days. Headaches,three day sore throat, congestion,weakness,sweats,chills and now has moved to an ear infection and sore lungs FTF!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet . I usually get one right around this time with good success in years past.
Maybe I should have done it sooner.

·
Premium Member
8,016 Posts
Had it for three weeks now. Coughing fever chills sore muscles no appetite lost 20 lbs already. Slow to get better probably cause of age and falling off the damn ladder did not help,
Aloha

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Same boat here hopefully someone will chime in on the cure

A half gallon of your favorite liquor, throw the lid away and drink up, it won't cure you but at least you will know why you feel so chitty LOL

Reactions: RWT and buck3200

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
me and my gf have been coughing for the past week, spitting up stuff .but its clear, its a real pain. cough medicine is fun with a wine chaser, we also found that hot sake works wonders!
thCFCHUE6C.jpg

·
Registered
29,333 Posts
If I understand the flu, it mutates every year, thus the need for a flu shot every year, because last years cure won't work on the next season strain. With people traveling and commuting, chances are the new strains travel faster around the world. I got my shot in August, my doctor says the soon the better, but it is still a crapshoot if they guess wrong on the next viral strain.

How the Flu Virus Changes | Flu.gov

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank God-Better now. Went to the Dr. after in bed five days. All flu like symptoms with bacterials on top. ZPak prescribed and better after the second day. GO TO THE DR.!!!
Day quill helped .
Plenty of water.
Rest-take it easy.
I have turned the corner to the bright side!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Yes I think so? I was scallop shadow boxing Saturday, the conditions were a little sporty took a few waves over my wader and they filled up.
Had wicked chills, three fingers of bourbon didn't help, now splitting headaches for the last two days.
I hope it clears up before the Monday shoot?

·
Registered
368 Posts
me and my gf have been coughing for the past week, spitting up stuff .but its clear, its a real pain. cough medicine is fun with a wine chaser, we also found that hot sake works wonders!
View attachment 559065
Anytime I have a bad head cold or lower respiratory infection, hot saki and miso soup is my go to.

FYI Costco shot covers 3 strains. Not saying they're the right ones but for the same price I'll take those odds.

·
Registered
859 Posts
This year's flu shot is for the flu the that they "thought" would be around here this year, but they thought this 2 years ago. "They" are usually wrong. Never had a shot and haven't had a problem.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes, all of the above. Had the shot going on 4 weeks ago. Scrip. for ear infection too. No appetite and not much better.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Got the same thing , everytime I see the Hildebeast, I got to poop--does this mean if she wins every thing will turn to s--t

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
This brings up an interesting question for All You! I have been required for over 34 years to get that flu shot. Used to get sick as a dog after getting it back in the 60s. But in the past 20 or so years no problem. I actully started to believe it really heaped you, if you happened to get the flu. So my doctors nurse asks me if I'm getting the shot this year. I replied that I always have why not now. She had me look at this. If You Know Anyone That’s Thinking Of Getting A Flu Shot This Year, Show Them This. So after researching that blog story, going through the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and several other sites. I can say that I'm thourgly confused now. I have ALL of the signs and symptoms from Mercury Posioning, along with Aluminum. Now keep in mind that as a youngster I and my buddies used to polish our silver coin collection with Little Bottles of Mercury. COPD,ENPHSYMEMA (sp),HEART PROBLEMS, MEMORY LOSS ISSUES, and all the rest of the problems that can come from getting the Vacine. So,I'm going to get the darn shot, guess it's to late for this guy to change. But a bit Curious??

·
Registered
29,333 Posts
The experts claim the vaccine they inject into your body is a dead virus. Your body never the less tags the virus and makes antibodies to destroy it. Then if you are attacked by the live strain at a future date, the antibodies created to kill off the dead virus destroy the live one. If a person gets sick after the shot, they say the person was already infected with the virus, the person is having a bad reaction to the vaccine because it is created using eggs or their body is not capable of proper antibody creation to fight off most germs anyway.

So say the experts.

·
Registered
18,741 Posts
This brings up an interesting question for All You! I have been required for over 34 years to get that flu shot. Used to get sick as a dog after getting it back in the 60s. But in the past 20 or so years no problem. I actully started to believe it really heaped you, if you happened to get the flu. So my doctors nurse asks me if I'm getting the shot this year. I replied that I always have why not now. She had me look at this. If You Know Anyone That’s Thinking Of Getting A Flu Shot This Year, Show Them This. So after researching that blog story, going through the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and several other sites. I can say that I'm thourgly confused now. I have ALL of the signs and symptoms from Mercury Posioning, along with Aluminum. Now keep in mind that as a youngster I and my buddies used to polish our silver coin collection with Little Bottles of Mercury. COPD,ENPHSYMEMA (sp),HEART PROBLEMS, MEMORY LOSS ISSUES, and all the rest of the problems that can come from getting the Vacine. So,I'm going to get the darn shot, guess it's to late for this guy to change. But a bit Curious??
Disciplinary Actions against Herman Hugh Fudenberg, M.D.

That was one of the "experts" cited in your article Gunny. Same kind of "expert" that said the Arctic Ice would all be melted by now.

Reactions: Brent Paulus
1 - 20 of 28 Posts