Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
From what I've seen, the only people who have this gun yet in the US are a handful of Beretta sponsored shooters. I've yet to hear of any dealer's who have these in stock and for sale.

Even more surprising, no blowout sales on DT10s (yet).

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
SS, a taper bored barrel certainly isn't a new idea at all. There were a few Winchester model 97s with that configuration and a few Win. model 37s too. (scarce)

I'd sure like to shoot one of the DT-11s!!

Hap

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The DT 11 bores are similar to the FABARMS Tri-bore from years ago....no question, Beretta has been DEVOLVING for years...hold on to your 682s, 303s, 390s and some 391s.......

Sorry to say, but most guns have been Cheapened and the prices got higher!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hi guys,

There are a heap of them over here in Australia for sale, $9700 to $10000 looks to be the price.

They had a Beretta stand at our national championships 2 weeks ago. They certainly don't look much different to the DT10 except the side walls on the receiver are a little thicker. I have a feeling the DT 11 barrels would fit straight on a DT10 with a little fitting work.

They certainly haven't been that revolutionary but time will tell. Beretta are pretty good with their hype here in Australia.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
You don't think Leo has had one sent one to him yet? TRAPWIFE does Leo have one, does he like it?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I saw one at the Seminole Cup SC tournament in Fla. in Feb. Having shot 4 or 5 DT10's and not impressed at all this gun felt way better to me in balance and looks. It is a little heavier than the old model but very well balanced. Did not get to shoot it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.