Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid a few days ago for a month after being told for a long time that they only had yearly subscriptions. There it was - a mere $25 or so for a peek at what was to come.

I paid and clicked on the the upper right of the website as directed, though there was no link there to the blog as I think I had been promised there would be. Jimmy wanted a user name and password which was supposed to be settled on when I paid but it wasn't!

I've send two emails trying to get the password and username but haven't heard a peep. I just wonder - has anyone, anywhere, been able to get what they paid for?

Neil

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Neil, I love ya man, but that's something that I just can't talk about. It's a secret.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh come on, Joe! The inquisitors from the BBB are breathing down my neck and I need to give them an answer! Is Jimmy really selling something or not?

Neil

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
Uh, Neil. Just why would you think anyone else paid any money? I mean, statistically there are three types of people who might pay the money; two of which are those who bought Muller chokes and those who haven't. Those who have bought Muller chokes know better based on experience. Those who haven't just knew better based on common sense.

The third person is you who invested in the pursuit of truth. Had a enough truth yet?

·
Premium Member
11,996 Posts
Neil,

Better to start a claim with your CC company - let it go too long and you will be SOL on recovery of your $25.

Just saying...

·
Registered
18,661 Posts
Uh, Neil. Just why would you think anyone else paid any money? I mean, statistically there are three types of people who might pay the money; two of which are those who bought Muller chokes and those who haven't. Those who have bought Muller chokes know better based on experience. Those who haven't just knew better based on common sense.

The third person is you who invested in the pursuit of truth. Had a enough truth yet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts