Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
3,737 Posts
Technically it's a Dennis DeVault style stock. He originated it when Jr. was shooting his gun.

· Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
3,737 Posts
Designed to give the shooter a heads up style, Dennis fit them to a tee. Typically high comb, toe out, cast off and sometimes finger grips.
Some guys can shoot heads ups and some can't. I love mine, one of my buddy's doesn't.

· Premium Member
6,031 Posts
what makes them different and what advantages? I've seen reference to. Twisted Sister I assume is related to the toe? Input appreciated
Read the last two posts in this forum thread link. It give you more info. You can also check Wenig.com and look at the dimensions of the New American style stock for something similar.

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Technically it's a Dennis DeVault style stock. He originated it when Jr. was shooting his gun.
Do you really think that Dennis told Harlan what kind of stock fit him or is it possible that Harlan knew what he wanted and told Dennis what to build? It’s true that Dennis built the first ones but there’s a reason it’s named what it is.

· Registered
3,169 Posts
Do you really think that Dennis told Harlan what kind of stock fit him or is it possible that Harlan knew what he wanted and told Dennis what to build? It’s true that Dennis built the first ones but there’s a reason it’s named what it is.
Dennis built a number of stocks that were similar to the Harlan Campbell style for a while before Harlan got one, one of my friends has the one that was featured on his site for a while that had the Air Force wings in the pistol grip cap. Since most of the DeVault custom stocks were made to order, all of them were a little different to fit the individual purchaser. This of course doesn't include the Infinity/Mach One stocks or the 391 stocks made for the DeVault kits, though either could be ordered with custom dimensions.

· Registered
1,920 Posts
Dennis built a number of stocks that were similar to the Harlan Campbell style for a while before Harlan got one, one of my friends has the one that was featured on his site for a while that had the Air Force wings in the pistol grip cap. Since most of the DeVault custom stocks were made to order, all of them were a little different to fit the individual purchaser. This of course doesn't include the Infinity/Mach One stocks or the 391 stocks made for the DeVault kits, though either could be ordered with custom dimensions.
What do you think was on Harlan's Perazzi before he ever met Dennis or shot a Mach1? A stock that didn't fit him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.