Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this from a forum member... He had ifficulty adjusting to it. Fits tme to a T. this is an RS from Wenig in Harlan Campbell design. And I am a typical RH stock fit.
IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1537.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
All I can say is Beautiful gun.

Reactions: JACK

·
Vendor
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stock is desigened for an RS stock. Here it is on my MX15 Wilkinson bbl gun.About 1/4" lower than a RS.

Teh stock has tremendous provenance. Bu tI need to let the seller make that comment.

·
Vendor
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, for you observant types, that is a MX15 bbl. Has been Wilkinson-ized to 740 and has a 030 and a 035 hidden choke.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Jack, this mine, great stocks! Yes, originally designed by D V, but these are Wenigs.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Can never have too much "pretty". Question is, how does one person wind up with so much pretty? The Wenig Harland Campbell stock is available as a "I" or "II". Different dimensions, both available RH or LH. Note the large amount of comb offset, negative pitch, and toe out, typical DeVault design. My Ljutic is set up similarly. Much more comfortable than conventional, IMHO. Marc

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
I got mine at the 2010 Grand. They had about 8 different lh stocks to try. About the 3rd one was the perfect setup.

·
Registered
14,893 Posts
Most any Custom stock builder could have or has built a stock in that configuration. Since Harlan used one and Wenig offers it, it's become popular.

Tom Smith did one for me 98' that was nearly identical.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts