Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from a 2 day clinic with with Harlan. Hands down the best money I have ever spent in this game. If you want to take ur shooting to a whole new level. Take his clinic. I learned more about trapshooting in 2 days than I have learned in the last 20 years and I thought I new alot about it. He teaches you not only better fundamentals and mechanics but how to be a competitor. Well worth every penny!!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
how to be a competitor
I learned a lot from Harlan. It just took some time to realize what really stuck in my brain. We were standing there waiting for some reason... he notices I'm blowing oil late in the second day. He looks at me and says "ready for a shoot off with me?" Point well taken.

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
I took his class one month after I started this sport with a sporting clays gun. Now I'm signed up for his class again this fall now I have a few more clays under my belt I can hopefully really apply what he teaches now I have the proper equipment. His class definetly made me realize just how much I had to learn about this sport! Well worth the money...twice even!

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
How big a dent did that put in the wallet?
The last class I hosted was $350 for the two days. I imagine it is the same this year. It is not the cost that matters, it is the value. If you listen, take notes and apply the lessons, your game will improve dramatically. Re-read the reply posts. You can waste 20 years trying to find the solutions or invest in your game. It is your choice.

Scott Hanes

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The class was 375. Plus shells n targets. I've shot more money up in useless practice this year because I wasn't practicing the right things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts