1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
APRIL 4TH & 5TH - 3 OPENINGS.
APRIL 6TH & 7TH - FULL
APRIL 9TH & 10TH - 1 OPENING.
$275 FOR 2 DAY CLASS $4.00 PER ROUND. MEMBERS MAY PURCHASE 11 ROUND TICKET BOOK FOR $37.50. VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE CLUB AND DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS. VISIT HARLANS WEBSITE http://www.harlancampbelljr.com to download his 1 page shooter info sheet. Nearest motel across the I-380 exit is Travel Inn & Suites 1-800-909-7010 or 319-378-3948.

·
Registered
366 Posts
BE CAREFUL!!! Don't take Bubba. pigeons give him gas in the worst way!! You guys gonna try and shoot tomorrow? Me and da Ed were tinkin' of maybe takin a ride ober dat way.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The loins were great and Fullers bean soup was good. It didn't take Val long after getting off work to figure out that we had beans. Bubba would have been proud.

Gayle

·
Registered
111 Posts
Steve aka the Beerking is in Dallas and I do not know if the information listed in the first post is still current. I think that it is current but I will get Steve's cell phone number and get back to you. Please E-mail me at the following address: [email protected]

Drop the XXs; that is the number zero in the address not a letter o. I will get the information to you via e-mail.

Thanks Gayle

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.