Trapshooters Forum banner

Happy with Blaser customer service!

1016 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  thrichards
I called Blaser USA on April 14, after discovering that the firing pins in my F3 were toast. I explained that I had purchased it used and had no idea how many rounds had been through it, fully expecting to pay for new pins and shipping. After taking down my contact information, the service technician said he would send them out that day, no charge! The new pins arrived today, I will be good to go for Wednesday morning at the range!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
I called Blaser USA on April 14, after discovering that the firing pins in my F3 were toast. I explained that I had purchased it used and had no idea how many rounds had been through it, fully expecting to pay for new pins and shipping. After taking down my contact information, the service technician said he would send them out that day, no charge! The new pins arrived today, I will be good to go for Wednesday morning at the range!
View attachment 1748813
Best service I have seen. Team is fantastic there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
13,531 Posts
I hope it stays this way. I heard all of Blazers gunsmiths quit about 5 weeks ago. Leaving Blazer without any gunsmiths to keep there shotguns going. I got this info from a reputable source. So I have to believe its true. These were gunsmiths that had been with Blazer for years. So now Blazer will have to hire and retrain new replacements. I have not heard if the old gunsmiths have come back or not??? I just thought some shooters out there may want to know this. I have no idea why the gunsmiths walked out at this time. I assume it had to do with pay??? Your guess is as good as mine. So all is not running as smoothly at Blazer as one might think!!! break em all jeff

· Registered
85 Posts
Glad to hear you had a good experience. Ive been shooting a F3 for about 7 years and have nothing but good things to say about the service. Like you experienced, they give you most small parts for free, which is great.

Talked to Andre a few weeks ago, so i dont think everybody quit. At least i hope not.

· Registered
13,531 Posts
It was interesting when Norbert left Blaser (German made) and went to Zoli. That tells me something. Also I noticed some dealers dropped Blaser.
Maybe not all of Blazer's gunsmiths quit and left. I just relayed what was told me, so don't shoot the messenger. My contact has the inside track nobody here on TS.com has. He is one of the country's leading gunsmiths. There is zero reason he would lie to me about this!!! Maybe it has something to do with the above Quote??? break em all jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.