Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing all TS.comers a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for another year of trapshooting. I was able to attend my 45th consecutive Grand with friends, Dean Townsend and Bob Glatz. We first shot as junior shooters. Also to attend my first Southern Grand. I wish you all a great shooting year and may you reach your shooting goals.

Bob Gibson
Charlotte,NC

I just want to break the next one out!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. God had been so good to me and my family. I look forward to another year of fun and fellowship doing one of the things I love best, Shooting. Jackie B.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I hope your Thanksgiving is very happy and safe. I hope you eat too much and have to take a nap in the afternoon and miss part of the football game, and that you are able to celebrate with family and friends, and you go to bed really tired and sleep too long to wake up for the Black Friday sales that are not really that good anyway.

Bottom line, plan to eat left-overs all day Friday.

.....................................................................SMOKIT

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
I wish everyone on TS.com a safe and Happy Thanksgiving from the North Georgia Mountains. I personally have many things to be thankful for and will think about them all day today and every day of the year.

blade819

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Happy Turkey Day everybody. Life is wonderful but short, so don't forget to stop and smell the roses

·
5,223 Posts
Happy Turkey Day... if you're fortunate to be able to shoot today or tonight, be safe... otherwise enjoy some football, time with your loved ones or just have a good snooze.

From Chi-Town,

Jay

·
Registered
986 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Life is short, so please take a moment to consider where you will spend eternity before it's too late.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6ejDVsfUQj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Happy Thanksgiving...

Jerbear

1 - 13 of 13 Posts