Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So that this is "shooting related" I wish you all a HAppy and Safe Thanksgiving Holiday! And Break Em All

·
Registered
472 Posts
Weather to be high 60's may hit 70 in SC. Hope everyone takes a moment to give thanks - and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Bah Humbug.........oh wait, wrong Holiday.

Ok, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
We would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from South Dakota.

Please keep our troops, past and present, in your prayers as you enjoy the holiday with your friends and families.

We are thankful for all of the great friends we have made through the sport of trapshooting, and for the right to enjoy the sport!

Char Bartholow

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all the TS folks...Thank God for all his blessings!
Enjoy the day and eat lots of pie!!!

·
Premium Member
19,247 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Remember our troops, and our fallen shooters. Charlie and Kela Henderson

·
Premium Member
19,247 Posts
Oh, yea, I forgot. Go Cowboys!!!!!

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all on TS.com....... even my Wing Nut Friends. God Bless all of our Troops and hurry home!

blade819,,,,,, John Granacki, North Georgia

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
A Happy Thanksgiving from Southern California.

It will be 78 and clear at Redlands for the four day shoot.

May our sons and daughters who serve our nation be blessed, and return quickly and safely to their families.

Dave Swerdlin

·
Registered
906 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !

I have to start getting around .......... are grand kids are coming over for the day. 11, 4 and a 2 year old. After lunch me and the grand kids may head down to the big pond at are condo and do a little fishing beings the weather going to be nice. Calling for 60's today!

Have a good one guys!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
You're up early WPT, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone also. The bird is in for the 1'st part,upside down and empty at 400 for a while and then he gets stuffed and back to normal;) At least today we can be thankful for the good years we've had.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Bob,

The dog (Riley) likes to go for a walk between 3:30 and 4:00 AM, I nudged my wife and she thought it was because she was snoring again ... So, I got up and went for a walk ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.