Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope y'all have a happy 4th, and party hardy if you don't have to work tomorrow, it is days like this that make me glad to live in the best country in the world as long as it lasts

·
Premium Member
18,261 Posts
Same to you Cat and everyone on here. We are truly a great nation, no matter how hard people are trying to screw it up.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hate to be a pessimist, but I'm afraid our good days are gone. With Hitlary bitch and muslins running the place, I see no good left for us. Glad I'm old, maybe won't have to see too much of it. Feel bad for my kids and grand kids, but I guess they won't know any difference, because they haven't seen the really good days like I remember.

God Bless us, we need some help BAD!!

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Happy 4th to all trap shooters and TS.com participants, well most of them.
My first that I do not have to go to work tomorrow, I will enjoy that.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
God Bless each one of you and your families. This is the greatest nation in the world and if you don't believe it travel abroad sometime. It will change your mind quickly. Enjoy the cookouts, family, and the fireworks. Its Independence Day enjoy your freedom!

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
God Bless each one of you and your families. This is the greatest nation in the world and if you don't believe it travel abroad sometime. It will change your mind quickly. Enjoy the cookouts, family, and the fireworks. Its Independence Day enjoy your freedom!

I agree I have been in every country in Asia not counting China, and I will never leave the USA again, it isn't as good as it used to be but maybe we can get the pendulum swinging back the other direction before too much damage is done, but it is still the best

1 - 9 of 9 Posts