Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,273 Posts
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads and Grandfathers on this site! I know a lot of people get started shooting from their dad like myself. I hope you all kick back and have an awesome day. That’s for everything you all do!
-Chase H
Thanks Chase, same to you and yours.
For those that don't know him, Chase has always been a very friendly and respectful young man. It's always a pleasure to see him at a club, even when it's below zero and windy, lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think I will go shoot some clays to day in my Dads memory. I will never forget my first gun or shooting it for the first time with my dad . Happy Fathers Day.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes a very happy fathers day to you all

·
Registered
35 Posts
Happy Fathers day to all !! I can remember the first time my dad took me to shoot trap. Single barrel Boito that kicked like a mule! Dad said if I broke 5 he would pay for the 25 and shells . I broke 8 much to his and my suprise. That was many years ago. My father passed in 1996 and I still miss him everyday.

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
My Dad died 33 years ago in October and I can honestly say, I think about him everyday. If your dad is still around hold him dear, as you’ll miss him when he’s gone. I thought he was a dinosaur but this year I’m the same age as him when he died. Life goes faster every year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thanks , for all the wishes on Fathers Day , Son and 2 grandchildren came Saturday evening ,stayed the night swam in pool Sat. and to day lots of fun . Maple Glazed Salmon for Dinner . Nana, is ready for some peace and quiet . No problem I'm headed to Ohio State Shoot tomorrow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts