Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be on the road tomorrow going to the Oho State so I want to wish all the Fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day. At age almost 65 I can unconditionally state that my Daughter and Son are my life! Although they both live in new York City and I only get to see them once or twice a year, they are my pride and joy and my personal contribution to helping make this world a better place to live. They are both happy and responsible adults/human beings and I couldn't have wished for more.

blade819

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
My first father's day without the kids.

My son is out of state on a job, and my daughter is on a ten day vacation trip.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get a kick out of the Fathers who expect some type of Father's day shooting gift. I'm happy with a phone call from both children and knowing that they are happy! I guess I'm simple.

blade819

Happy FD BIO

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'm in the motorhome by myself. Got phone calls from both of my children and wife prepared a special Fathers day meal for me and all I had to do was pop it into the microwave. Now all I need to complete the week is score a bunch of options.

blade819

·
Registered
197 Posts
Got to shot with my 14 year old daughter and 12 year old son in a 100 bird shoot. Also shot the event with my late father's 1100 and shot a 97. It don't get no better than that.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I guess I'm really lucky..... I got to shoot with my son(Osker) all weekend at the Pa. State Shoot(he won B Class doubles with a 97 on Friday)............Its a blessing to have such a great kid.........I just can't tell you how proud I am of him.

Happy Fathers Day to y'all

One proud Pop..............D.P.Reynolds

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.