Trapshooters Forum banner

HAPPY Birthday to BIFF

2003 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  t jordan
To the best there is...my All American! Here's to a great year of shooting. I hope you can make up for time lost from last summer's kidney's stone! Shoot at 'em!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Biffington, there's no doubt in my mind that they threw away the formula when you came off the production line!

And thank gawd - makes you even more special when you are one of a kind - and not sure the world is ready for more than one John Payne!

My friend, your intellect, humour, wisdom and experience have enriched my life.

Bless you,
b.

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Tell you What! The reason it is called "Happy" birthday is because when you get to be my age......you are REAL Happy to have another birthday! And I mean that! It means you had one more ride around the sun on this great big old planet which BTW has a bunch of really nice gun clubs full of friendly people!!!! Thanks to all of my friends who wished me a Happy Birthday!

Foggy,I guess Kenny Knott was happier with his score at than I was, but one good thing about me is I don't show any emotion when I lose or miss a target! You have to "concentrate"......like me.

Jon, seems like birthday's are about 2 weeks apart now and getting closer! Ontariogal, I liked what you said and I think it is true or most of it is, I hope! DON, I like your posts on here and look forward to getting to talk with you at a shoot this summer! And I hope to see all of you again this summer! Biff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.