Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
She still a spring Chicken!!! Have and good one and enjoy it while your young!!!!

Am I missing something? HEHEHE

WesleyB

E

·
0 Posts
Martin,

The real question is, which anniversary of her 29th birthday is it? Lol.

Happy Birthday 'curvy!

ec90t

·
Registered
242 Posts
Happy Happy B-Day Keep those bright eyes and the sweet smile. 29 ?????

Sorry I couldn't kick you buts last night, hope to see u-all next year.

Ted

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I must be losing it. I could have sworn last year was her 29th. Or was it the year before..........?Anyway happy birthday gal.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Hi, Billy...I got a couple.

Ted, it was great seeing you yesterday! I'm glad you can make it. I'm thinking about you and Gayle every day.

Thanks to all of you friends for the Happy Birthday wishes. Of course, Martin EXAGGERATED my age again...LOL!!!

I have the greatest guy in the world! So far, this birthday has been fantastic!!! Martin made this Alabama girl the best breakfast in the world...home made bisquits and gravy! mmmmmmmmmmm..... Great coffee, too.

THEN, I opened up the first present, and it was obvious that this boy pays attention! My sudoku book was almost filled, and ragged on the edges. He bought me a new one.

Second, he got me a NEW PRIMER TRAY for my reloader! Now it holds 200, and bye-bye chain! What a guy!!!

And OMG!!!! He remembered a casual conversation that we had about my excersize routine, and we had talked about upper body strength, and I said that I was going to buy this new chin-up bar which I had seen. THAT WAS MY 3RD GIFT! So cool!!!

He has also made reservations for dinner at this mansion that I have been wanting to visit for such a long time. I love historical places.

Martin, you're the best, Honey. Every birthday that I've spent with you has been extra special.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Martin exaggerated you your age? Perhaps he was thinking of your waist, eh? Really only 28 years? Happy anniversary of your birth anyway....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Bob...my waist is probably OVER 29 after that breakfast this morning...ha ha...

But I had plain yogurt mixed with organic cereal for lunch. No sugar, no preservatives, just plain crunch with a few raisins. Dinner is going to be NO HOLDS BARRED, though. Pray for me...

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday. Oh and you better hang onto Martin. Most men wouldn't have heard enough to have gotten you gifts that you really like, and can cook too. LOL Jackie B.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.