Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
13,015 Posts
First off my wife has nothing to do with this and trying to drag her into this is something I would expect from your type, but just for your information she makes her own choices. She served as a nurse and military reserve officer for 20 years and on extended active duty through the first Gulf war just to show what an idiotic statement your's was! As for loving Bush, I am disappointed in him on some issues, but NOT for being too lack in porsecuting the war. On the contray I think he should be far more agressive! Kinder genteler wars don't work and accomplish nothing. If I find fault in him, it is because he is not conservative ENOUGH in some cases. He has disappointed me on the border issue, on ficical spending, sucking up to the liberals, gay rights fanatics, and lefty whackos. This has not gotten him any favor and liberal antagonist like you prove that. Liberals like you have been around for years. You always think this country is wrong in ANY military action and have a hate America first attitude. Sheehan's SON was an honorable man and a true hero, but THAT doesnt give HER a pass or a right to trash this country. Traitors DON"T get passes because they have honorable people in their Family! Oh by the way, Brian is correct. She has blocked the errection of a grave stone for her son. Pure TRASH!

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.