Trapshooters Forum banner

HANOI JANE again!!

2099 Views 20 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  slide action
What if they gave a protest and nobody came?

Someone should give out free beer that day.

HM
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,680 Posts
Highpockets,

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 2 months.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 3 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 2 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month and 1 week.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 month.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 3 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 2 weeks.

I know where you are and that you have a shotgun. I will be over to get it in 1 week.

I'm here, now where is that shotgun???? I know you had one, now what did you do with it. Is it over at one of your buddy's??? We all know you had one, surely you could not have moved it. What are all of these shotgun shells, gun powder, shot primers and wads for??? Oh, you collect those.

I guess you weren't as dumb as I thought you were since you moved your weapon. I wonder.....does anyone move their weapons if they know someone is coming??? Jim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.