Trapshooters Forum banner

Hamilton rod and gun club will be hosting another 50 bird calcutta shoot on 6-11-21

1227 Views 13 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  citoriplus
The club will be open at 5pm protections will start at 5:30. calcutta drawing will start at 7pm. distance will be determined by draw. There will be two colored bird pots. Shoot off's and game to follow. reminder we only have one trap but will do anything possible to keep things moving smoothly. There will be food, come out and shoot or just come out for some dinner and hang out with fellow shooters. We have new led lights and have went back to orange birds! look forward to seeing you on 6-11-2021

3252 50th street
hamilton mi 49419
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to everyone that came out it was hot but we had a lot of fun and had some good food while we were at it!! Ben won 3 Guns up after the shoot then we shot a back door shoot (5 shots) winning with 2 hit targets out of 5. My guess would be 60ish yards to the trap house Steve VV won that! Can’t wait to see everyone next month!

· Registered
175 Posts
The shooting industry has found another positive asset to a local community. Despite the heat, Ben was on fire. Breaking 25x25 at the 23 yd line during the program. Excellence in the making. I enjoyed watching all of the club volunteers and families in making this shoot a success.
I must tip my hat to the genius of Bill S. and his creativity of engineering a portable fan unit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.