Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad Dysinger right after having his appendix removed goes out breaks 99.
Bob Zimmerman

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
I'm sure there's a lot of guys capable of breaking great scores at any shoot not attending either of the shoots mentioned??

Brad D. doesnt leave any doubts hanging on his feelings or views on when or where he decides to shoot and I can understand such a hall of fame shooter breaking a great score anywhere. Too bad all of us can't do the same thing?

Hap

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Brad had 98 on the 16's with a 20 guage and 99 on the 27 yard line making it look easy.

Hunter44, he is a hell of a guy and would kick ass and take names in any ATA event he chose to enter. I told my Dad on the way home from the Cardinal center today that Brad should invite all of his ts.com haters to a shoot off guessing that a thread like this would come about. You can dislike his views but his talent and skill are second to none.

Brad, my Nephew Grant had 94 on his 16's with his 20 ga. 870 which is his personal best at 13. He said he is getting ready for a 20 ga battle with you someday. What 20 ga gun do you use?

Doug Allison

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow. The "ole" guy can still get 'er done...nice shootin Brad and glad you are feelin' better. I think Zimmie still has "your" cooler of beverages outside his camper(Zimmie keeps the good stuff inside his camper). Roger

Doug: Be sure to give Grant my best-that is a heck of a singles score with his 20 gauge. Great job for a nice young man. Roger

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I believe at one time he traveled with Leo and some guy from Texas named Britt.Heard some storys. But they aren't probably true! Birdtracker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.