Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did like the dog and horses and the Bob Dylan add but the rest were piss poor. The halftime show was also piss poor. Come on, I think they could have done alot better.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
The Dober-Hua-Hua was pretty funny and I liked the Chrysler Commercial with Bob Dylan. The Clydesdales and the lab pup was pretty good too.

Not so much the rest of them.

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
I thought the halftime show was great, but they could have left the Chili Peppers out. I wish I would have turned off the TV after halftime.

Seahawks played a great game, but I was rooting for Denver. Harv

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Anybody have a problem with the Coca Cola ad? America the beautiful sung in other languages? Press #1 for English....

·
Registered
840 Posts
There's lots of people offended by the Coca Cola commercial. in the social media and on their website people are letting them hear about it. Coke may be an international drink(business) but this is America, Our language is English, Seems Coke forgot that. Lots of people aren't real happy about the slap in the face, and shows how lib the Coke people are.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
The half time show was great! It's called "demographics" as were most of the ads directed at the younger crowd. The Tebow ad was tops on my list. The Bud commercials (both with pups and Arnold the Table tennis Star) were good. I was not offended by the coca Cola commercial at all. There are a lot of people who live in this great country who speak a different language and would love to sing America the beautiful. Game sucked if you were a Broncos fan but the Puppy Bowl X was entertaining.

blade819

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Its all bull sh** in my book. Feel good advertisement when this nation is in a down ward spiral to one world government.

Bring out the puppies, sex, and same sex marriage.

After that broad sung America the beautiful, I figured there was going to be a gay marriage at halftime. IMO

Brady

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Here is a list of Coke products.... mash the link

·
Registered
12,407 Posts
The Doritos(time machine) and Mt. Dew(Earhart duck call) were the only funny ones.

The game became like other supper bowls when it became apparent Denver didn't plan on Seattle changing their defense up on them!!! HOW unfair!!

At least that was Manning's reason for the loss. They prepared for the regular season defense schemes. Seattle showed up with something different!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I didn't watch any of the game. Not a football fan and simply not interested in the pre-game, mid-game and post-game shows. I did look at the coke ad on YouTube to see what the controversy was about, and they sure stepped in it, alright.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Tron,

I agree. It was Classic.

For what it's worth, I liked the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

·
Registered
549 Posts
The game sucked. The half time show sucked and most of the commercials sucked. The worst Super Bowl I have seen to date, and I have watched 44 of them. ART H.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts