Trapshooters Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Trap at my Club Monday night, and another local club for Sporting Clays last Saturday...
Main topic of conversation at both places was how bad the participation is off.

My club has a single trap. Signups Start at 3pm and usually the first five or six squads are full by the start of shooting at 4pm. Last Monday, when I left at 8pm there had been only been five squads, and several were only 2 to 4 shooters.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,605 Posts
Were still having squabbles that are always taken Trap to the side. Too much information on our numbers that are shooting. Is being denied. I keep track and do my best to say hi and welcome new and old shooter. Equipment the club has vs the equipment we were using.
Steve

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Suggest a better way given the circumstance outlined. Run yourself out of ammo just to keep a “friend”? Are you willing to run out of ammo?
Ive done something similar. When another shooter was OUT of powder & unable to buy shells or powder I gave him some of my supply of clays for what I would have to lay out in today's market including the incidental costs that would apply to a current purchase. This way he's able to keep shooting & hopefully I find replacement soon without incurring too much of a price increase.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts