Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to know who you guys would recommend to Reblue your shotgun.
Who is the best and has the quickest turn around time.The gun I need reblued is perazzi mx10.Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Need to know who you guys would recommend to Reblue your shotgun.
Who is the best and has the quickest turn around time.The gun I need reblued is perazzi mx10.Thanks for the info.
I also have a MX10 (combo) and the action body and forearm iron bluing was worn due to normal handling. I removed the forearm iron and totally stripped the action body and sent to Laibs. Only issue on any of the steel components was a very slight scratch on left side of action body. Turn around time was quick (1 month) and bluing beautiful and matches the barrels. I've also had Laibs reblue a couple of Rem 1100 receivers that needed more prep prior to rebluing and they also came out beautiful.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Here is what you are after..... Go to the first post at top of thread.

Great Bluing Job !!!~~~Pictures. | Trap Shooters Forum
Thank you Dan

And also the Unloader and JJM who both posted pics of my work, on the thread.

I guaranty 3 weeks turn around.

Or let me know in advance and when you come out to Tucson for the SPRING GRAND, I can do the reblue, over night and have you shooting the next day!

Al Lingham

·
Banned
242 Posts
Thank you Dan

And also the Unloader and JJM who both posted pics of my work, on the thread.

I guaranty 3 weeks turn around

Or let me know in advance and when you come out to Tucson for the SPRING GRAND, I can do the reblue, over night and have you shooting the next day!

Al Lingham
I will go back to "AL" again !!!~~~Great Guy~~Good Prices~~VERY Good Work~~Short turn time~~~What could be better ???~~GARY "The Unloader" BULLEY !!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have used Phil at Glen Rock Blue many times. They do excellent work. Not sure what turn around times are but worth your call.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts